Thursday, January 12, 2017

White Rose Campus: Then Everybody Gets Raped (1982)

Sufficiently sleazy 'pinku' outing here, though not the 'roughest' of its kind I've come across. Still, I've definitely gotta give it credit for being crazy and mean-spirited enough so you ain't going to hear me complaining too much. It must be noted that I wasn't provided a version with any subs, though I think I still got the 'nuts-and-bolts' of what was going on...

A bus-load of goody-good schoolgirls is hijacked by three pervs at a rest stop and subjected to sexual assaults along their field-trip.

"White Rose Campus..." is full of the rapey and misogynistic stuff you'd expect; including water torture, a guy who likes sucking on used tampons while jacking off in the ladies room and a guy getting his cum yakked up into his face. This isn't the harshest 'pinku' flick, violence-wise - compared to Kôyû Ohara's other films - but it keeps the sleaze flowing and concludes on a decent double 'twist', along with a rape orgy. Gotta give this one a solid recommendation.

No comments:

Post a Comment