Saturday, January 31, 2015

K3: Prison of Hell (2009)

"K3: Prison of Hell" is some pretty straight-forward exploitation-sleaze from Andreas Bethmann - at least it looked that way, considering I couldn't completely understand the German dialog.

The inmates at a female prison, located deep in the jungle, are subjected to cruel, sexual experimentations and brutal torture...

That's basically the bulk of what the flick has to offer and, based on my own particular preference in film, it felt a bit odd being so bored with something like this. I guess I couldn't help but expect a little more. It's literally scene-after-scene of blowjob-by-gunpoint, which gets a tad tiresome when dealing with a 100-minute runtime. Also, maybe if these scenes were a little more on the "rough" side it would've played out a little better for me, but it all seemed too "tame" for my liking (aside from a painful fisting attempt...). The final ten minutes or so DOES depict a nasty scene of gory torture, which was alright, but the majority of the film drags on too much without anything of interest once the third or fourth BJ comes and goes. The few decent scenes don't really make up for what a bore this one is. Bethmann has some better sleaze flicks that I've seen, but I gotta say I'm not his biggest fan, overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment