Thursday, April 18, 2013

Violent Shit (1989, Andreas Schnaas)

Yeah, "Violent Shit" pretty much sucks a bag of shit. I'm not completely against no-budget SOV splatter-trash. I've enjoyed a little bit of the Polonia Brothers' efforts, but THIS thing is fucking dryer than my cock at a lesbian convention...

The plot is pretty complex so please read my synopsis carefully: a retard with an over-sized meat cleaver runs around the woods killing and eating people.

Nothing more to say as far as the storyline is concerned... It's just THAT. Some asshole in overalls with Silly Putty on his face (supposed to resemble malformation, I guess) staggering around, endlessly. The film is basically just a compilation of gory, over-the-top death scenes strung together. A guy gets his dick hacked off with a cleaver, another dude is cut in half with a hedge trimmer and some bitch gets her vag sliced open and is gutted for an extended period of time. Many scenes in this movie go on for a fucking eternity! Retard-boy running around in slow-motion. Filming through the windshield of a moving car for, what felt like, 10 minutes straight. "Violent Shit" would've been much more tolerable if it had been chopped down to a sensible 15-20 minute run-time. To me, there's nothing worse than a shoddy DIY, backyard horror film-maker padding out his cheap gore flick just to make it a resemble a "feature". This shit is just over 70 minutes, but drags like a mother fucker! I seriously got drowsy and almost nodded over several times... Maybe at some point I'll check out the sequels just out of curiosity, but for now the original "Violent Shit" is one I happily throw on the trash heap... Sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment