Saturday, May 28, 2016

Offerings (1989)

Lameass "Halloween" knock-off with really nothing going for it. Hence, I'm going to keep this short.

The weird, mute boy is neighborhood bully prey and ends up falling down a well. Cut to ten years later and he's in the hospital, disfigured and catatonic. He breaks out and starts killing off the now teenage bullies that were responsible for his accident...

"Offerings" is about as forgettable as they come. The death scenes are either completely bloodless or off-screen... Or both. I don't recall any nudity from any of the valley girl non-actors and the killer couldn't have looked more uninteresting. And what was with the pizza toppings? Am I to assume he took the time to cook up human meat and bribe the delivery boy to add it to the pizzas? What a fucking stupid, boring slasher flick. I regret wasting my time...

No comments:

Post a Comment