Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Redrat (2004, Gustavo Kloetzer)

This is one of the most retarded things I've seen in a WHILE. I don't even really know what else to say about it...

It's about a scientist who kills guinea pigs, skins them and attempts to reanimate them with electricity. After a cockroach crawls into the wires and causes an explosion, the rodent springs to life, but, for some reason, can talk and desperately wants his skin back. His skin that was taken by a young female student.

"Redrat" is just a stupid little 20-minute Spanish short. I didn't find it funny or clever or anything. It was just too ridiculous and pointless. Maybe if they had bulked it up with a little more gore and scaled back on the impetuous attempts at humor, it could've been somewhat enjoyable, but I feel like I just wasted my time...

No comments:

Post a Comment