Saturday, May 19, 2018

Playing with Dolls (2015)

Wow, I feel like we've reached a whole new tier of shittiness with this one. I checked and this is the first in a series of - I'm not entirely sure how many - movies, which I don't figure I'll end up checking out. At least, I THINK this is the first one, though the opening scene started up with a lot going on so maybe I'm missing something. Anyway, who cares?

So, some asshole has a secluded luxury cabin rigged with cameras so he can "hire" unwitting young women to house sit (thinking it's the vacation home of some rich old guy), but then turns loose a masked killer he broke out of a loony bin to torment them for his entertainment...

The one 'pro' I got on this one is that the killer's mask is decent looking. Unfortunately, he's the single lamest killer EVER. Shit, he hardly kills anyone! All he does is sneak around the house and basically plays pranks on the Ukrainian hottie who spends 99% of her screen time NOT GETTING NAKED. He takes her wine bottle and moves it to another room. Yeah. He moves her slippers from where she initially placed them... This is one of the most frustrating wastes of my time in recent memory and that's all I got to say on this piece of shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment