Sunday, June 26, 2011

The Roommate (2011, Christian E. Christiansen)

Oh... my ... god. "The Roommate" was SO good. I mean, wow. Like, WOW. Such a scary and suspenseful thriller!

Okay, so, it's like, about this girl who's in college and she, like, has this roommate, right? Only, the roommate, her name is Rebecca, by the way, is, like, a total freak show. Completely crazy and wants to hang out with her new friend, like, constantly. Uhm, hello! Relatablllllle!

Anyway, I was on the edge of my seat through the whole movie. The suspense is, like, gosh. Just... gosh. Totally made me drop my iphone out of fright, like, twice. I was so INTO "The Rommate"! There's, like, this scene where the roommate tackles this totally slutty bitch in the shower and I was like, "No way!". Then there's, like, this other part where the roommate pierces her own ears out of, like, craziness and I TOTALLY almost peed my pants! Literally!

So, you're probably wondering, is "The Roommate", like, the cinematic equivalent to A.I.D.S.? Or, is "The Roommate" a total and complete insult and embarrassment to modern horror and helping to pollute American minds with subliminal, anti-aesthetic images of infantile blandness? Like, no way!

No comments:

Post a Comment